Coastal Regulation Zone
- Demarcation of High Tide Line (HTL) has been completed for the coast including estuaries.
- High-resolution erosion mapping (1:10,000 scale) including prediction of erosion in the next 100 years has been completed for the entire mainland coast of India.
- Demarcation of hazard line has been completed for the coast of India along with Survey of India (SoI) based on the erosion maps of NCSCM and flood line prepared by SoI.
- Coastal Zone Management Plans (CZMP) for Goa, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh are being prepared by NCSCM as per the requirements of CRZ 2011 Notification.
- Integrated Island Management Plan (IIMP) has been prepared for 10 inhabited Islands of Lakshadweep and for four islands in Andaman & Nicobar.
- Guideline for the micro-level decentralized planning of fishing villages has been prepared.